Updated at 2:46 p.m. ET A man whom police had identified as their top suspect in a string of deadly bombings in the Austin, Texas, area this month killed himself early Wednesday by triggering an explosion in his car as officers approached the vehicle to make an arrest, police said Wednesday. Officials identified him as 23-year-old Mark Anthony Conditt, from Pflugerville, Texas, outside Austin. Hours after he died, the situation remained fluid as Pflugerville's downtown was evacuated. The...
- Host Families Sought for NIU Center for Southeast Asian Studies Youth Leadership Program
- Artist Hunter Cole Exhibits at McHenry County College; Featuring Photos of Bacteria that Create Their Own Light
- Sycamore Music Boosters scholarship applications are now being accepted
- Shades of Grey - Black & White Photography Exhibition
- The Laura and John Fraser Collection