Arizona Sen. John McCain has been diagnosed with brain cancer, the Mayo Clinic Hospital in Phoenix says. McCain, 80, underwent surgery for a blood clot on July 14. The hospital says testing revealed that a tumor "known as a glioblastoma was associated with the blood clot." "The Senator and his family are reviewing further treatment options with his Mayo Clinic care team. Treatment options may include a combination of chemotherapy and radiation," the hospital statement said. A statement from...
- Rockford Police Accepting Applications for Fall 2017 Citizens Police Academy
- Early Bird Discount Extends Through July 21 for Touring Shows at the Historic Dixon Theatre
- Elgin Short Film Festival Now Accepting Entries
- Sterling’s Lost Identity: Imagine, Create, Innovate
- Garden Explorers- Where Kids Discover the World